Please read these Terms of Service carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using the Ambii Platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service.
Last Updated: October 16th, 2018
Thank you for using Ambii!
These Terms of Service are provided by Ambii LLC ("we", "us", "our" or "this site") on this website. We will provide this service in accordance with these Terms.
This agreement applies to all relationships related to the use of this service between you and us.
The service will provide the following services through this website and other mobile applications.
(1) A platform to search for doctors online based on specific conditions or preferences in English
(2) A reservation system for appointments with doctors online
(3) A comprehensive guide to the Japanese healthcare system
(4) Digital medical records and interview sheet
(1) If you have any troubles with a medical institute, we will not be held responsible except for our negligence. Thus, please contact the medical institute directly.
(2) In making a reservation to a medical institute through the online reservation system, you will not do the following acts.
(2) We accept the log in of registered users if the entered email and password match.
(3) We will not be liable for any damage caused by users or third parties due to unauthorized use of accounts. From the viewpoint of preventing unauthorized use, we recommend that you change your password regularly.
We may suspend or delete accounts for users without prior notice in the event that the user violates the provisions of this agreement. We will not take any responsibility for any damage caused by this.
In using this service, the user should not do the following actions.
(1) Violation of laws or public order and morals
(2) Relation to criminality
(3) Destroying or obstructing our server or network features
(4) Disturbance of the operation of our services
(5) Impersonating other users
(6) Providing profit directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in associate with our services
(7) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
In the following cases, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user without prior notice, or may cancel the registration as a user.
(1) In the event of violating any provision of these Terms
(2) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matters
(3) In the event that we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate, we are not liable for any damage caused to the user by the actions we did under these terms.
Although we strive to provide accurate information useful for users, it does not necessarily guarantee the accuracy, reliability, and completeness of information provided through this site. We will not assume any responsibility for the results caused by using the information in this site.
This site is not responsible for any obstacles directly or indirectly caused to users and third parties due to delays, defaults or discontinuities of the service of this site.
This site may be suspended for a certain period of time due to system maintenance, computer malfunctions of the server, infrastructure accidents such as communication lines, natural disasters, accidental accidents or other circumstances. We will not be held liable for any of these damages in case of any damage caused by this suspension.
We will not be responsible for any of these concerns even if a dispute arises between you and a third party through the use of this service.
We may use information collected from users for collecting data on marketing, planning and development of new services, advertisement / announcement from the site, and other purposes for improving our services. We will not disclose user information to third parties unless it is legally required. If you refuse to send user information, you may not be able to use this site properly, but please understand in advance.
We can change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary.
The notice or contact between the user and the company shall be made according to the method specified by us.
Either party shall not transfer, assign, or delegate all or any of its rights or obligations here under without the other party’s prior written consent. Any transfer, assignment, or delegation without such consent shall be null and void.
The law governing this agreement shall be the Japanese law, and any dispute relating to this agreement and this site shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction of the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office.
If you have any questions about these Terms please email us.